May 12, 2012

Dog Books

Oh yes, I have lots of them. I actually only have one training book for little cutsie tricks (like peekaboo, which is where I got it), but I have many, many dog breed books. And dog care, even though I probably don't need twenty of them (considering I have a dog). And I got my first agility book a few days agp! And I should probably be ordering more. I'm up for a challenge, always, and agility will be a ginormous feat. Especially if I even compete with Shorty (which, with greater thought, I may just do).
And the book I got gives wonderful  information, such as choosing your agility dog (which I already have). And training. Lots of that. And plenty of examples and scenarios. It's very nice and I can't wait to try out these techniques on Shorty!

And written by someone with four agility dogs, whose been in dog training for a while. It's a very good book! And I'll be looking forward to more agility books.
Besides this, Rosy's target training isn't quite perfected, but it's going really well. because of lots of homework and projects, as well as reading, research, and other hobbies, I only have a few minutes to train her everyday. I need to clear up my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Thanks for viewing my blog!