June 1, 2012

They Got Along!

Rosy and Shorty finally got along! And I got proof:
They were actually near each other. Just chilling there. To most people it's just "Oh, cool.", but the whole family is so excited. Of course, Shorty ate out of Rosy's food bowl two hours later, which ended in some ferocious growling from Rosy, but they cuddled! Rosy didn't growl or run away, and Shorty didn't squeal like pig!
Also, I'm thinking of a blogging routine. Most of the time it's simply "Go with the Wind", but at last, I'm starting one.
  • Mondays: Stories about the girls as pups. (Well, Rosy right now, since Shorty's a puppy. May or may not include pictures)
  • Tuesday: Tuesday Tails. Stories about the gang (May or may not include pictures)
  • Wednesdays: Wordless Wednesday (I'm finally participating!)
And the rest is "Go with the Wind". Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that they are learning to live with each other!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! Thanks for viewing my blog!