July 6, 2012

Vets, Collars, and More

Hello! A few things with the dogs have gone on, including finally finishing basic obedience with Shorty about two days after my last post. Rosy and Shorty both got matching collars:


Those dogs are spoiled rotten!
Also, Shorty went back in for her second distemper shot, and she was praised for good obedience. Yay!
I'm looking for an agility club for Shorty, and I've found one only two towns away. Unfortunately, it doesn't offer beginner's classes and it's not an USDAA club. It is CPE and NADAC though, which is a good plus. I may have to go to this one because the next club is a few hours away. I'd rather have some assistance in training her, though. I may look for someone to train with--Not to handle or train Shorty, but to exchange tips. If the other handler's dog pulled off a fantastic A-Frame and Shorty did some great weaves, it would be great to share some train tips. Shorty's very energetic and I know she's going to be good a jumps. Well, she already jumps over everyone.
Also, Rosy and Shorty got quite the commotion during the 4th of July parade. Lots of kids would say "Puppies, puppies!" or say, "So cute!" and point at each one. Happy late 4th of July, by the way. I can never post on holidays for some reason!
Rosy and Shorty are getting along famously, and look out for us on Pet Blog United on July 25th!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment! Thanks for viewing my blog!