July 25, 2012

We're on New Blogger Alert!

Thank you to Pam and Oscar at PBU for feautring us on New Blogger Alert! It's been very exciting. please check out their blogs:

http://petblogsunited.blogspot.com/
http://oskarsblog.com/


And also something that they gave us two months ago that I completely forgot about (Thanks so much, Oskar and Pam!)!
I mean, how did I forget this?
So, I'm supposed to forward this to ten blogs and answer these questions:

Favorite number: 12. It was my jersey number when I was a kid.
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Lemonade. I love it!
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I don't have a Twitter!
My Passion: My dogs!
Favorite pattern: Hmm....I like the pattern on this blog.
Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday. I get the day off!
Favorite Flower: I love every kind of Lily possible!

Now, I almost never comment on blogs (though I always love to check up on blogs. There are always plenty of interesting stories), so virtually none these blogs know who I am.

24 Paws of Love
Sheba's Life Story
Adventures of a Cattle Dog
A Tail of Two Cardis
Kobe and the City
One Collie....Two Actually
Black Dog Blog
Oh, Corbin
Life with My Dogs
Life froo posie dorg's eyez

8 comments:

  1. Hey, Gurlz! We've stopped by from Oskar's and thought we'd say hey!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh bless yous two! thanks soo much!!! you are both gorgeous! That's really sweet of yous!! I would get Posie to follow you but you don't have the Google friends thing at the side so it's hard to figure out how to!! You have a really pretty blog by the way! Posie's mum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thank you very much for the Sunshine award. It was a lovely surprise.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the feature and the award! Just wanted to stop by and tell you how cute you both are! Fun learning all about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, just came over from Oskar's blog.
    Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Thank you so much for mentioning my blog for an award. I am very flattered!

    Taryn and Cardigan Corgis Wilson and Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, nice meeting you. We dropped by PBU and read about your feature. Oh by the way, we love your header.

    Might I suggest a Google Follower Button so we can follow you through Google reader?

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting featured at PBU and the award! The cockapoos are adorable, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! Thanks for viewing my blog!